My first entry in my new blog. Thank you Andrea of Lucky 19 Branding for creating my wonderful new blog. This wedding that I photographed is very special to me as I have known the Bride, Val for a couple of years and have documented events in her life through my camera lens. Capturing her lovely wedding was a great experience for me. To see Val so happy with Charles was icing on the cake!!
Details at a wedding deliver the most breathtaking images. I love capturing the nostalgia of the day with shoes, rings, flowers, cake, etc. It is a visual narration of the day.
Classic black and white, showing the beauty of the dress!
- Getting Ready! Here is the bride, Val getting ready. What a fantastic mirror to capture this moment.
- Vintage Bride! Val reminds me of a vintage Vogue magazine cover from the 1930’s! Very Art Deco! Love that we had her bedroom to create many wonderful images.
- Tender Moments! Val and her parents
- Flower Girl -Val’s flower girl is the groom’s lovely daughter, Charlie! I always like keeping one thing in color and turning the rest of the image in to black and white. Charlie’s stunning hair wreath was perfect for keeping in color.
Very 1930 era! Love to do close-ups and profiles, too!
- My favorite image of Val and Charles, This tree is very close to where they live. Val is very fond of this tree so it was important that we had this photo taken there.
A cute moment with the Bride & Groom!
The Bridal party consist of Val and Charles, children. Which I thought was so sweet!
The rings and cake one of my favorite images!